The Fisher Branch & District Chamber of Commerce is working together for the progress and growth of our community. Some of the goals for our 2015/2016 year are as follows:
- Monument Project completion.
- Signage in place with new Logo.
- Increase Community Spirit.
- Business Awareness Program.
- Partner with other groups on promoting housing projects.
- Attract new business and large employers to area.
- Utilize Tourism opportunities.
We are currently a paid member of the Manitoba Chamber of Commerce and the Interlake Tourism Association. There are benefits to members through the Manitoba Chamber of Commerce - as per their website (www.mbchamber.mb.ca) as well as advertising and miscellaneous business opportunities through the Interlake Tourism Association.